Wimpole Hall is holding its yearly orienteering on 13th September. Beginners are very welcome at this event and help will be available to get you started.
A range of courses will be offered with different distances and skill levels, expected to be as follows:
- White (Very easy) – Approx 1.5 km 25m climb
- Yellow (Easy) – Approx 2.5 km 25m climb
- Orange (Moderate) – Approx 3 km 30m climb
- Light Green (Moderate) – Approx 3.5 km 55m climb
- Green (Hard) – Approx 4.5 km 45m climb
- Blue (Hard) – Approx 6 km 70m climb
For more details see the event page.